ABOUT BLUE HILLS CONTRACTOR INCUBATOR
The Blue Hills Contractor Incubator is a multi-tenant facility serving small business construction contractors. The facility is owned and managed by Blue Hills Community Services, who is committed to a diverse and dynamic business environment for small business contractors that provides positive outcomes for your business success.
The purpose of the Blue Hills Contractor Incubator is to serve as a trusted source for guidance and resources for small and medium contracting firms in the Kansas City region by providing office space, training opportunities, and relationships that assist in developing and executing sustainable business practices that lead to overall community economic development.
The Incubator has ten private business offices. Lease terms are for one year with two renewable one year terms. Small offices are approximately 11’ x 12’ and large offices are approximately 9’ x 19’. Tenants will be required to participate in programs and trainings designed to measure the impact and success of the program and to encourage and support your success.
Features of the contract incubator include:
- Newly designed and renovated energy efficient facility
- Highly visible central location off Bruce R. Watkins Trafficway
- Private furnished offices for construction contractors at lower than market lease rates
- Contractor offices accessible 24 hours/day, 7 days/week
- Training and meeting room available by reservation
- High speed and wireless internet connection
- Color copier, fax and scanning onsite
- Shared kitchen access
- Business support services, training and coaching
- Networking opportunities with industry leaders
- Optional storage rental for materials and equipment
- Men and women’s showers and lockers
- Onsite and street parking
- Onsite management