The On the House and BRITE home repair programs are designed to assist eligible home owners make critical repairs to their home in an effort to improve livability, pride of ownership and ultimately, to promote preservation of housing stock in our communities. BHCS addresses issues which are structural, health, accessibility and/or safety related in nature. This effort is part of the comprehensive strategy to complement existing development and improvements in the neighborhoods. Please review each program’s brochure/application for guidelines.
Click on the program logo below for more information.
Home Repair Partners/Funders
• City of Kansas City Missouri
• Capital Federal
• Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines
• Kauffman Fund of Kansas City
• Municipal Court Fund Program
• Project Lead-Safe Kansas City
• Tax Increment Financing Commission
• U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
• Wal-Mart Foundation