Blue Hills Community Services provides full service property management to address the needs of owners and residents of affordable multi-family communities. Our experience and committed staff give us the ability to perform our most important function – service to our clients. To inquire about our management services, please notify Joanne Bussinger at email@example.com or 816-333-7870, extension 220.
Quality, affordable rental properties are essential in urban areas where home ownership is out of reach for some residents. We are committed to ensuring the availability of attractive, safe and healthy rental units, including apartments, single family homes, duplexes and town homes, for individuals and families.
- Friendship Village – Catering to the lifestyles of urban families, this 144-unit property offers an affordable rental option for low-income households. Located at 3901 E. 56th Terrace, this Section 8 Housing project offers unique programs for children and youth including an entrepreneurial fundraiser in which participants prepare and market a tasty food product called “Sassy Salsa from the Village.”
- Troostwood – Built in 1997 at 4901 Troost, this 34-unit affordable housing development is conveniently located across from the Stowers Institute and the University of Missouri in Kansas City, and just minutes from the Country Club Plaza
- Immanuel Manor – This 47-unit affordable housing community located at 4200 Tracy offers residents close proximity to a community garden and features attractive landscaping. Built in 1949 as a school, the property was converted to apartments in the 1980s. Units available for persons with ADA requirements.
- Walnut/Charlotte/Campbell – Six and four-plexes create this 20 unit development at 4117-4119 Walnut, 2805 Charlotte and 2725-2727 Campbell.
- Quality Heights – Two affordable developments, this neighborhood caters to urban families and consists of 40 single family homes and 68 townhomes.
- Paige Pointe – This 74-unit duplex and triplex development was built in 2002 and creates its own community at 76th Street and College.